Capital Networks has partnered their CMS with BrightSign, considered one of the market leaders in digital signage media players.
BrightSign players are built for digital signage with a commercial grade operating system that delivers a cloud connected experience for real time access.
Brightsign offers the absolute highest standard of reliability, exceptional video quality and sophisticated functionality without the PC hassles, saving cost and maintenance time• BrightVoice allows audiences to interact verbally with digital signage using wake words followed by natural voice commands that trigger playback of on-screen content, music, lighting and other devices.
“We were very impressed with the reliability, performance, and feature set of the BrightSign players, especially the Web Socket API that allowed us to support features that previously required our native application Windows and Android players. Our tech support team was particularly impressed with the ease and simplicity of commissioning and deployment of the players” – Jonathan White – CTO – Capital Networks
– Broadcast quality crawls supported on BrightSign- Connecting players to the cloud for a total signage solution
– Secure, robust and scalable network and content management service
– Deploy, author and manage one player to thousands
– Real time player diagnostics and remote controls from any location
– Networking options to match your connected environment
– Support for advanced scheduling model including priority based playlists, keywords, and schedule enhancing plug-ins
– Support for live HDMI video in with HDCP support ( model XT1144 )
– Support for live HLS streaming
– Support for multi-zone presentations, even on the inexpensive LS424
– Support for the multiple award winning Audience.mobile dynamic NFC for mobile engagement
– Serial output for controlling connected monitors ( XT, XD, and HD Expanded I/O players )
For more information on this product or to discuss your next digital signage project, please contact Jim Vair.