Broadcast and Cable Television
Targeted Television Channels
You might say we were born for this.
With roots in the broadcast/cable television industry, Capital Networks has a proven track record in this demanding industry, creating and managing systems for a long list of prominent North American clients since our inception in 1991.
From hyper-local community channels, promotional Barker channels, TV listings guides and tourism channels we design and support heavily automated, multi-zone information channels that provide a targeted marketing tool for our clients and a valuable service to their subscribers.
Enhancing the Subscriber experience
- Orientation channels offering instruction to subscribers on how to use products and services.
- Barker channels used to promote those products and services including everything from bundled packages to pay-per-view events.
- Upcoming show promotions and schedules.
- Hyper-local news, weather, TV listings and community content.
- Automated local, national and international news.
- Automated weather, sports, business and entertainment stories.
- Automated sports tickers, stock market quotes and lottery results.
- Local road and traffic conditions with live cams.
- Second party advertising options.
CN media services
A division of Capital Networks, CN Media Services has exclusive sales representation rights to the US Ad Avails on Cogeco, Eastlink, Telus, and Vidéotron Quebec, providing access to nearly 4 million Canadian homes across eight provinces.
With plenty of excellent availabilities as well as the enhanced opportunity to schedule weekly or daily episodic commercial content, CN Media Services can create an Avails solution for any Canadian broadcaster or specialty television service that will precisely target their marketing needs.