Capital Networks Limited, a leading global provider of dynamic digital signage content creation and management software, will introduce Audience for NEC OPS, the latest addition to the Audience digital signage software platform at Digital Signage Expo (DSE) in Las Vegas, March 11-12.
The Audience for NEC OPS digital signage solution offers the ability to display customized single or multi-zone digital signage displays. The solution offers tremendous flexibility with regards to deployment with the player being integrated into any compatible NEC display, eliminating the need for mounting or cabling of an external media player.
Performance highlights of the solution include:
- No external connections required. HDMI video, stereo audio, RS232 control and power are all passed internally from display to OPS device, allowing for seamless, hidden integration and simplified installation
- Powerful 1.0 GHZ Quad Core CPU provides more than enough horsepower for crisp full HD video playback
- Durable and protected with industrial grade components rated for continuous 24/7 usage
- Highly Flexible with easy additional storage through SD card slot and multiple USB connections
- Save on energy costs with extra low power consumption (12W max)
- Android 4.2.2 (Jellybean) Operating System for complete customization
Technical highlights of the solution include:
- Ethernet or WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ connectivity
- 1 GHz Allwinner A31 ARM Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU
- 8 Core PowerVR SGX544 MP2 Graphics Processing Unit
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2GB Dual Channel RAM
- 8GB NAND Flash expandable up to 64GB via SD card
The official release of Audience for NEC OPS is scheduled for Spring 2015.
See Audience digital signage solutions, including Audience for NEC OPS on display at DSE:
Capital Networks – Booth 1828
March 11-12, 2015
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada