Digital signage is playing a major role in the modernization of information distribution in hospitals and other healthcare facilities, enhancing the experience of patients, visitors and staﬀ alike.
Timely information can be distributed throughout the entire facility or within individual departments using multiple communication channels and displays controlled by one centralized source.
Up-to-the-Minute, Relevant Communication
- Public and private facing screens alert patients, visitors and staﬀ of coded emergency situations.
- Keep patients, visitors and staﬀ informed of the latest health and safety news and facility rules.
- Patient room screens automatically updated by the electronic medical records system inform visitors and staﬀ of patient status prior to entering the patient room.
- Wayﬁnding and directory displays assist and calm visitors and reduce staﬀ interruption.
- Employee facing screens keep staﬀ informed and engaged with the latest facility updates.
- Waiting room displays with live video pass through and wraparound content both entertain and inform visitors, reducing perceived wait times.
- Large scale donor recognition boards welcome guests and celebrate key contributors.
- Information displayed on waiting room and patient room screens can be downloaded using their mobile device.
Contact us for more information.