Users are able to update Audience.calendar displays using Microsoft™ or Google™
calendars, meaning there’s little training and no proprietary programming required.
An important feature of Audience.calendar displays is the ability to share information across a network with a variety of displays throughout the facility including the main lobby, elevator waiting areas, exits, entrances and outside individual meeting rooms.
- Integrates with with Google™ Calendar, Microsoft™ Office 365 and Exchange 2010 and 2013.
- Works across blended platforms using a variety of players/displays including Windows, Android and Samsung Smart Signage solutions.
- Format is customizable - current event and user definable look ahead period of time or entire daily schedule can be displayed.
- When no events are scheduled, default informational messages can be automatically displayed.
- Audience™ allows emergency information to override previously scheduled content in the case of an emergency situation.
- Interactivity with mobile devices can be accomplished through Near Field Communication (NFC).