- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected;
- What organization is collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and,
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Also, what you've written in a Capital Networks Limited public forum could be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes.